In a first for the UK VanillaIP have now launched user packages that include both a BroadSoft Hosted PBX seat and a Mobile SIM from either Vodafone or O2. This provides a fully meshed fixed and mobile experience with one number, one voicemail, presence, chat and live call push/pull.
The underlying GSM number is totally masked for the making and receiving of calls with the added advantage that all calls from the mobile are recorded and logged under the User profile in Uboss. For customers, this provides a seamless mobility solution with unified directories, collaboration with office or mobile colleagues and a unified user experience.
- Bundled Solution – VanillaIP Mobile is stickier for customers and harder for competitors to replicate
- White Label / Your Label – A “true” wholesale solution where resellers can set end user pricing and contract terms
- Mobile Hardware – No dependency with packages for hardware rebate funds. Resellers are free to source their own mobile handsets. Uboss can bill for hardware with ad-hoc monthly charges to dilute the handset cost over 24 months or whatever is required
- Leading Networks – Market leading network operator options through Vodafone and O2
- 30 Day Rental – Mobile SIMs available on 30-day rental. Resellers have option of making any term plans that they require
- Contract Management – Uboss will manage all term contracts, meaning that free handset promotions are automatically managed and contract breach penalties automatically imposed
- Unified Billing – Uboss features a full mobile billing solution where all Hosted PBX, GSM mobile calls and GSM data usage is tracked against the user profile. Uboss will combined all these services into user level billing under the reseller logo.