We are pleased to announce the availability of our next generation of context based Dashboard Widgets and Hot buttons for Uboss.
This is a configurable home screen within Uboss that can be configured with tiles of information for an individual user. As such, this provides personalised business intelligence based on a user’s roles and requirements. There is business logic ties to the roles and permissions in Uboss so that users can only access widgets that they have permission to. For example, Resellers could stop staff being able to access the Revenue widget
• Users – Displays the total count of the different types of users on platform
• Ticket Updates – Provides a feed of the latest submitted tickets
• Ticket Count – Visual summary of the number of new and open tickets
• Hardware Sales – The value and count of hardware sales for the previous week
• Revenue – The last 6 months revenue totals by charge type
• Call Volume Count – Summary of call counts inbound and outbound for the previous 7 days
• Call Volume Minutes – Summary of call minutes inbound and outbound for the previous 7 days
• Number Port Status – Real-time summary of the number of port requests and their status
• Calls and Users Live Status – Summary of Uboss Packet Analyzer showing live calls and device registrations on platform
Drill In – All widgets are clickable which allows the user to drill in immediately to that area in Uboss. This “fly by wire” usability enhancement makes it easy to navigate Uboss and personalise it for users. As we are constantly adding new capability to the portal this becomes even more important in maintaining light-touch navigation.
Hot Buttons – Hot Buttons within the Dashboard are user defined short cuts to specific areas in Dashboard. This is an extension of the widgets concept of personalising Uboss for an individual user. Hot Buttons can be used by a call centre supervisor to go straight to reports or by ops teams users to go straight to Packet Analyzer or Bulk Job, for example
Reload – When Uboss loads the widgets are populated. Some of them, such as Ticket Count and Call Volume can be refreshed for a real-time update.
Knowledge Base – We now have the capability to toggle between the Knowledge base and the Dashboard by clicking ‘Knowledge Base’ in the top right. The Knowledge base is the repository of user documentation that has always been available in Uboss.