Collate all of your contacts seamlessly with Unity’s new integration with Salesforce.com and Agile CRM. Facilitate contact lookup, automatically pop the CRM contact page and add call log entries and notes to contacts which are then saved in your CRM system.
Transform the way you connect by integrating your CRM platform with Unity, simply configure your CRM settings as soon as a CRM integration license has been assigned.
- Contact Search – When you perform a contact search, not only will Unity check all directories such as the group/enterprise phone list, personal directory and Outlook etc, but it will also dynamically search your CRM contacts.
- Automatic Contact Pop – Right-click a call to pop the record in your CRM platform using the default browser. Unity can also be configured to automatically pop the CRM contact when the call is answered.
- Salesforce Call Log Automation– Automatically add a call log entry for any calls within Unity. Users can then add further notes, manually which will then be stored in your CRM platform.
- Browser Click-to-Dial – Click to dial from within the CRM or click any number in any webpage to make a call. Supported browsers are Google Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge
- Call Centre Integration – Call Centre Supervisors can see Salesforce Contacts and leads in the queue and can move them to the top or send them to a VIP queue
- Call Log Integration – In your Unity call logs, see missed or placed calls flagged with Salesforce Contact or lead status
- 14 Day Trial – CRM Connector is an add on to any Unity license. Go to Settings > CRM to start your trial now
Unity CRM Connector is an add-on to Unity Desktop, Agent, Supervisor and Reception